Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day Twelve

Raise Our Sights
Enos 1: 1-4
Behold, it came to pass that I, Enos, knowing my father that he was a just man-for he taught me in his language, and also in the nurture and admonition of the Lord-and blessed be the name of my God for it- And I will tell you of the wrestle which I had before God, before I received a remission of my sins. Behold, I went to hunt beasts in the forests; and the words which I had often heard my father speak concerning eternal life, and the joy of the saints, sunk deep into my heart. And my soul hungered; and I kneeled down before my Maker, and I cried unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did I cry unto him; yea, and when the night came I did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens.


Spiritual Growth

Focus on righteous examples of your forefathers and your parents that have helped you gain a testimony of God the Eternal Father and his Son Jesus Christ.
Spend time with a member or members of your family and share with them your experiences which have helped strengthened your testimony of the Godhead and the restored gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment